Table of Contents
Turn on your fitness fire! If you want to get in a solid workout but you've only got 20 minutes to spare, we have a great solution for you.
This total-body workout doesn't require a single piece of equipment to complete, making it the perfect routine for those of us that want to get in some sort of movement on a busy day but don't have time to head to the gym. Crush this workout and you’ll be bathing suit ready in no time!
- 17 minutes; if incorporating rest periods, duration will increase slightly
- If you want to make this workout more of a cardio challenge, limit rest time between sets. You may even choose to eliminate rest completely if you want to keep your heart rate high throughout and really work up a sweat.
- Total body: You'll alternate between lower body, upper body, plyometrics and core work.
What You'll Need
- An exercise mat (optional for comfort)
How to Use This Routine
- Round One: Each exercise will be done for 45 seconds.
- Round Two: Each exercise will be done for 30 seconds.
- Round Three: Each exercise will be done for 20 seconds.
- Bonus: One-minute Plank following completion of the third round
If you’re unsure how to execute an exercise, click on the exercise above to be linked to a YouTube video.
After finishing your workout, don't forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
And Get Started With A Real-Food Lifestyle Today!
With a few simple swaps, you can go from lethargic to energized and on your A-game.
The proven strategies in the Healthy Eating Made Simple Course will allow you to stock your kitchen with healthy food that fits your lifestyle needs.