Today we're going to challenge ourselves with a quick, effective 5-minute workout. Each move in this bite-sized workout strengthens your upper and lower body, leaving your buns and guns tightened and toned in no time!
Areas of Focus
- Biceps, triceps, chest and back
- Lower body
What You'll Need
- An exercise mat (optional)
- Round 1: Each exercise is done for 45 seconds. This round will loosen things up a bit.
- Round 2: Each exercise is done for 30 seconds. Go all out during this round. Push yourself without compromising your form. Always remember, quality over quantity!
- After completing the workout, enjoy a quick cooldown.
Round 1: Each exercise is done for 45 seconds.
Round 2: Each exercise is done for 30 seconds.
After finishing your workout, don't forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Lunge Jumps - Alternating Forward Lunges.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps – Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.
- Tricep Push Ups – Substitute Tricep Knee Push Ups.
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
CREATE A STRONG MIND & BODY
And A More Confident You
If you’re looking for some motivation to get started or an exercise routine that fits your busy life, our challenges and weekly fitness cycles are for you! Get ready to boost your metabolism, tone your gorgeous muscles, radiate positive energy, and achieve the results you want!