Table of Contents
Want to fit in a quick workout before the holiday weekend hits?
It's Labor Day weekend and we have a quick, 5-minute FULL body circuit for you. No equipment is needed, so you can easily do this routine anytime, anywhere. Maybe you want to make it a fun group exercise during your Labor Day BBQ?
This quick routine uses a HIIT structure and a combination of cardio and strength intensive exercises to bring about results in minimal time.
- 5 minutes
- Total body: You’ll improve your cardiovascular endurance and overall muscle tone.
What You'll Need
- No equipment
- An exercise mat (optional)
The only thing you need for this workout is a warm up and cool down, but we’ve got you covered there too. You can choose one of our warm-ups and cool-downs from the exercise library. This routine is easy to do in your living room, and no equipment is needed.
How to Use This Routine
Focus on performing each move with proper form, at your full capacity. If you find you're sacrificing form toward the end, lessen the intensity to finish it out.
- Repeat the circuit for a total of 5 minutes (about 4 times).
- If you’re unsure how to execute an exercise, click on the exercise below OR refer to linked YouTube video below.
- Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
- Burpee – Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Explosive Jumping Movements – Step, walk or use low impact jumps.
- Push Ups – Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps – Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.
After finishing your workout, don't forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
Gain Time and Sanity?
Meal prep is meant to simplify your life, not create more stress. It doesn’t mean prepping, cooking and portioning every single meal for the week ahead (unless you want to).
Our easy-to-implement (but effective) system focuses on mastering habits and routines that simplify and make food prep work for YOUR LIFE.