Let's face it ladies, between work, errands, daily tasks and being a good wife, friend and mother, life as a woman can get pretty hectic. But you know our mantra... challenge yourself to get in at least 5 minutes of fitness EVERY DAY!
Here's a quick mid-week 5-minute workout! This one will have you breaking a sweat and burning calories, cardio style. There's no equipment needed for these 5-minute moves, so you can easily do this routine anytime, anywhere.
Areas of Focus
- Total body with an emphasis on cardio
What You'll Need
- No equipment
After finishing your workout, don't forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
- High Knees - Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Explosive Jumping Movements - Step, walk or use low impact jumps.
- Jumping Jacks - Step left leg out to the side and then right leg out to the side.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps - Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping
- X Jack - Substitute Traditional Jumping Jack.