Table of Contents
Challenge yourself to get in at least 5 minutes of fitness every day... not sure what to do? We've got ya covered!
Let's face it ladies, between work, errands, being a good friend, wife, mother and daily tasks, life as a woman can get pretty hectic. Our fitness motto: Get in at least 5 minutes of fitness EVERY DAY.
On days when you can't fit in a full-length workout or you're simply looking for just a few minutes of fitness, try one of our 5-minute videos!
Together, the four exercises in this workout hit all the major muscle groups. This 5-minute routine is a great way to burn fat and get your heart rate up, in a short amount of time.
- 5 Minutes
Make sure to warm up first, as there is not one included in the workout. You'll also want to add a cool down and stretch once you're finished. You can choose one of our warm-ups and cool-down videos HERE, in our exercise library.
- Total body: You'll start with a core exercise, move into upper body (with some core), then a lower body exercise and finish up with cardio.
What You'll Need
- No equipment
- An exercise mat (optional for comfort)
How to Use This Routine
You can do this workout as a standalone routine when you're strapped for time and want to get in some movement, or include it at the end of a workout as a burnout.
Do the "Breathe and Squeeze!"
Two things to remember at ALL times when exercising: BREATHE and SQUEEZE. Be aware of your breathing pattern and contract the muscle group you’re working while also contracting your core.
Keeping your core contracted during an exercise not only promotes optimal muscle use but also helps to protect your back. When working out, tell yourself “breathe and squeeze, breathe and squeeze!”
- Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 10-second rest between.
- Repeat the round 2 times
- Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
- Plank with Single Arm Salute - Substitute Plank.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Double Pulse Lunge Jumps - Alternating Forward Lunges.
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
After finishing your workout, don't forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
Supercharge Your Health?
Whether you’re looking for a way to kickstart your morning on a refreshing note, need a tasty way to shed excess pounds, want to re-fuel right after a grueling workout, or are in search of a surefire way to sneak some spinach and other nutrient-dense superfoods into your family's bodies, Blend Your Way to Healthy will make healthy eating effortless.