Table of Contents
This short, effective routine is designed to provide you with a well-rounded workout in the shortest time possible. It's the perfect workout for hectic days when you otherwise may not have exercised at all.
- Express workout: 10 minutes
- Super express workout: 5 minutes
This routine can easily be completed in 10 minutes as an express workout or in 5 minutes as a super express workout. Choose the length based on how much time you have available.
- Total body: You’ll improve your cardiovascular endurance and overall muscle tone.
What You'll Need
- No equipment
- An exercise mat (optional)
How to Use This Routine
This total-body workout can be done on its own. It can also be used as an add-on workout immediately after a longer workout or later in the day if you want to burn more calories.
- Express workout (10 minutes): Do each exercise for 40 seconds and repeat for a total of three rounds.
- Super express workout (5 minutes): Do each exercise for 30 seconds and repeat for a total of two rounds.
After finishing your workout, don't forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
create a lifestyle That
Cultivates the Best Version of You
In today's 24/7 go-go-go world, it can be difficult to start every day feeling joyful, centered and energized.
This Healthy Living Log will help you create a positive and self-loving mindset so you can move toward health and happiness, and finally take care of yourself.