- Total time: 34 minutes 37 seconds
- Workout: Begins at 40 seconds
WEEK 3 wednesday
- Each round targets a specific area of your body with 5 exercises. Each exercise is done for 60 seconds.
- At the end of each round there is a 60-second rest.
- Following completion of rounds 1-5, hold a Wall Sit and Plank for 60 seconds.
ROUND 1: cardio
ROUND 2: upper body
- Burpee, 1 Plank Jack, Push Up
- Tricep Dip with Alternating Toe Touch
- Boxer Shuffle with Speed Bag Hits (Imaginary Speed Bag)
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- Jab; Hook; Uppercut while in Squat Position (Right Jab, Left Jab; Right Hook, Left Hook: Right Uppercut, Left Uppercut)
ROUND 3: lower body
ROUND 4: Core
ROUND 5: combo
after completion of rounds 1-5, hold a:
- Boat Pose - Rather than elevating feet, touch toes to the ground for added stability.
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Explosive Jumping Movements - Step, walk or use low impact jumps.
- High Knees - Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Side Lying Oblique Crunch - Keep bottom leg grounded.
- Squat Jumps - Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Tricep Dip with Alternating Toe Touch: Eliminate Tricep Dip and do Alternating Toe Touches.