Table of Contents
Today we're going to challenge ourselves with a 30-minute ladder workout. This exclusive workout is the perfect routine to burn fat, improve metabolic health and increase VO2 max levels. With a series of fifteen dynamic movements, you'll sculpt your entire body. If you’re short on time, cut back on sets with the suggested substitution below. This workout is flexible and can be done anywhere, anytime.
- 20 minute option for when you're tight on time
- 40 minute option for a full-length workout
Areas of Focus
- Total body
What You'll Need
- One light dumbbell; 3-8 pounds
- Two heavy dumbbells; 5-15 pounds
- An exercise mat (optional)
30-40 Minute Workout:
Challenge yourself. Work hard. Break a sweat. Achieve your goals!
- Boat Pose- Rather than elevating feet, touch toes to the ground for added stability.
- Burpee- Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- High Knees- Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Lunge Jumps - Alternating Forward Lunges.
- Mountain Climbers - Use slow, controlled steps rather than fast movements.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Tricep Push Ups- Substitute Tricep Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps- Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.
- Up Down Planks- Substitute Static Plank.