Award Winning Beef and Pancetta Chili
This is NOT your classic chili!
Every spoonful offers a deep, smoky flavor fueled with pancetta, beef and a perfect blend of herbs and spices. It will exceed your expectations to serve as a comfort food on a cold winter night and hearty enough to serve for a crowd-pleasing meal with friends. With utterly delicious ingredients that complement each other perfectly, you will crave this protein rich meal year-round!
Top tips for prepping ahead (on your food prep day or the night before)
Looking for ways to reduce time in the kitchen and simplify healthy eating, especially throughout busy weeknights? You can cube the pancetta and chop your veggies (peppers, onion, garlic, celery) beforehand. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until preparing this delicious dish.
Some favorite ways to top your Award-Winning Beef or Pancetta Chili
- Plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Freshly grated cheese (some of our favorites are aged smoked cheddar and 2-year-aged extra-sharp cheddar)
Recipe variations and simple swaps
- Ground turkey breast rather than beef
- White pepper with black
- Ancho chili powder for Mexican
Because we all have different preferences, there’s no hard rules when it comes to cooking. That’s why we give you the freedom to “season to your taste.” We want you to learn how to flavor your dishes to YOUR liking, not ours. The more you experiment with your cooking style, the more comfortable you’ll become. You’ll discover what herbs and spices you prefer. Before you know it, you’ll be flavoring foods without giving it any thought!!
How to “reinvent” your leftover chili:
- In a breakfast burrito
- As a side to scrambled eggs
- On a bed of greens topped with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese
- Layered in an enchilada casserole
- Chili Stuffed Peppers: A great way to put a spin on leftovers from this meal is by adding a little curry, some whole grain rice or stuffing a pepper. Cut off the top of a bell pepper, remove seeds, stuff pepper half full with chili, layer a small amount of cheese and fill remaining space with chili. Top stuffed pepper with a small amount of cheese. Place in baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until pepper softens and center is warm.
- Layered in a taco dip (Greek yogurt, salsa, shredded lettuce and cheese)
- With homemade tortilla chips for dipping
Share The Goodness
Treat Yourself to a Weekly Wellness Boost!
Unlock VIP access to self-care secrets, delightful surprises, and a dash of healthy food inspiration. Join us now and let the pampering begin!
"*" indicates required fields
You May Also Enjoy
Leave a Comment
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields