All the delicious tastes of pizza, in less than 15 minutes, with four simple ingredients.
Looking for an easy weeknight meal to add to your recipe rotation? This is it! After trying these Bagel Pizzas, they quickly became one of our go-to, busy night meals.
They’re perfect for school lunches, great for birthday parties and are a speedy, yet nutritious dinner solution. With spinach hidden under a layer of golden, melted cheese, this is a recipe you can feel good about serving your family. Both kids and adults will love the flavor and versatility of these cheesy Bagel Pizzas.
Skip the overly processed, high-calorie takeout and enjoy this tasty favorite at home.
Get creative by using up whatever leftovers you have on hand.
The possibilities are endless! You can easily customize the toppings for these, or let your family or friends customize their toppings to suit their personal tastes.
Anything you’d find on a restaurant-style pizza or leftover in your fridge, can go on a bagel pizza. Leftover fresh pineapple in the fridge? Make Hawaiian pizzas. BBQ sauce and some steak from last night? Toss it on and toast! Enjoy a little heat? Add jalapenos, banana peppers, pepperoncini or a drizzle of hot sauce! Or completely step outside the box with toppings like roasted eggplant, figs, goat cheese and honey.
The perfect appetizer
Looking to toss together a quick, last-minute appetizer? These Bagel Pizzas are great because they take no time to make and bake. Plus, they’re absolutely delicious!
These Bagel Pizzas are extremely freezer-friendly, although they’re so simple to make we’ve never deemed it necessary.
- Homemade Whole-Wheat Pizza Crust
- Crispy Cauliflower Pizza Crust (Easy + Gluten-Free)
- Easy Portobello Mushroom Cap Pizzas (Low-Carb)
- Chicken Pesto Pizza Steak (or Sausage) and Red Onion Pizza
- Pumpkin and Ricotta Pizza with Roasted Mushrooms
- How to Throw a Homemade Pizza Party (healthy + family-friendly)
- 4 Guilt-Free Ways to Enjoy Your Pizza
These Bagel Pizzas are perfect for school lunches, great for birthday parties and are a speedy, yet nutritious dinner solution. With spinach hidden under a layer of golden, melted cheese, this is a recipe you can feel good about serving your family. Both kids and adults will love the flavor and versatility of these cheesy Bagel Pizzas.
- Slice bagel in half. Top each half with 2 tablespoons of sauce. Tear spinach into small pieces and evenly top each bagel pizza with spinach leaves. Place bagel pizza in the oven or toaster oven. Toast until spinach has wilted and bagel is crunchy about 5 minutes. Place a piece of cheese on top of each bagel and broil for 2 minutes, until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- These bagel pizzas are best served warm but can be kept in the fridge for up to a day and reheated, or prepared, frozen and thawed.