Best EVER Guacamole
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
This tried and true guacamole recipe is easy to make, uses fresh ingredients and is loaded with flavor. It’s hands down the best guacamole dip we’ve ever had!
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 lime, squeezed (about 2 tablespoons juice)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro (packed tight)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (our personal favorite is Jane’s Krazy Mixed-Up Salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10–20 turns cracked black pepper
- 1 small diced roma tomato, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce or jalapeño, finely chopped (to taste)
- In a large bowl, slightly mash avocado using a potato masher, fork, or the back of a spoon.
- Add lime juice. (If you enjoy a little extra tanginess, increase amount of lime juice to your taste preference.)
- Add cilantro, onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add tomatoes (if using them). Stir ingredients together.
- Here’s the fun part: You get to season the guacamole to your taste preferences! If you love heat, add a little jalapeño or hot sauce. Cooking FfL is all about flavoring your foods the way YOU and YOUR FAMILY prefer!
- If time permits, let guacamole sit for 1 hour before serving.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Too Easy