Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
Enjoy this unbeatable combination of Greek yogurt sweetened with honey and topped with granola and fresh berries. This parfait is perfect when you have a busy day ahead because you can make it ahead of time and eat it while walking out the door. If you’re looking for a simple, healthy recipe that leaves you feeling filled, this is that recipe.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup granola (avoid granola with added oils; see recipes above)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries (or your favorite fresh berry)
- Thoroughly mix yogurt and honey in a bowl.
- Top yogurt with granola and blueberries. Enjoy!
Gluten-free:Use gluten-free ingredients, if necessary.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, Too Easy
Keywords: Blueberry Yogurt Parfait, Yogurt