Chicken and Asparagus with Creamy Curry Sauce
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
Hello, deliciousness! The sweet yet savory flavor combination of chicken and asparagus marinated in honey mustard and curry will leave you wanting more. Busy night ahead? No problem! This healthy Chicken and Asparagus dish uses one pan and is so simple to prepare. There is nothing better than being able to throw everything into one baking dish and allow the flavors to infuse together. The best part – easy cleanup!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos (in substitution of soy sauce)
- pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1 & 1/2 cups chopped asparagus
- prepared wild rice
- In a baking dish, mix together honey, mustard, yogurt, curry powder, Bragg’s liquid aminos and salt.
- Place chicken in baking dish and evenly coat chicken on both sides with sauce. Spread chopped asparagus over the top of the chicken.quick and easy recipe, healthy recipe, food guides, baked chicken, curry chicken recipe, weight loss, healthy cookbook, clean eating, non-processed food, HIIT workouts, at-home workout
- Cover with foil. Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with wild rice and enjoy!
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 65 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, Too Easy
Keywords: Chicken and Asparagus, Curry