Chicken Salad Baguette Bites
- 1 large baguette
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard (more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- Himalayan pink salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine Greek yogurt, honey, apple cider vinegar and mustard. Feel free to experiment with measurements based on your personal preference. If you love mustard, add a little more. If you don’t like apple cider vinegar, keep it to a teaspoon rather than a tablespoon. Experimenting will help you learn your likes versus dislikes.
- Stir in the chicken, grapes, celery.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Hollow out the middle of the baguette with a bread knife.Healthy chicken salad recipe, chicken salad baguette bites, delicious chicken salad, weight loss, healthy cookbook, clean eating, non-processed food, HIIT workouts, at-home workout, quick and easy recipe, healthy recipe, food guides
- Fill center of baguette with chicken salad.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes prior to cutting baguette into slices.
- Be sure to check for simple, FfL-friendly ingredients when choosing a baguette. Remember, it’s all about balance, not obsession.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.