Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream (Dairy-Free + Vegan + Sugar-Free)
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
This creamy, delicious dessert will satisfy your sweet cravings. Your friends and family won’t even know it’s a healthy treat. Keep a few peeled, chopped bananas in your freezer so they’ll be handy when you have a chocolatey peanut butter “ice cream” craving! A few toppings we enjoy on our Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream are unsweetened cacao nibs, raspberries, unsweetened coconut and coconut cream.
- 2 large bananas , frozen (chopped into 1/2-inch slices)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3/4 cup milk or almond milk, unsweetened (add additional 1/4 cup only if consistency is too thick)
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
Toppings to try:
- cacao nibs
- chocolate shavings
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- culinary grade coconut cream
- homemade whipped cream (recipe above)
- Process the frozen bananas, cacao powder, vanilla, peanut butter and almond milk in your food processor or high-powdered blender. Purée, turning off the motor and stirring the mixture two or three times, until smooth and creamy. Freeze at least 1 hour before serving.
- Pour into two bowls, top with cacao nibbs, raspberries or one of your favorite FfL toppings and enjoy!
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, Too Easy