This guilt-free tortilla pizza is a great way to get creative with your tuna while enjoying a little added crunch!
If you have kids, these crispy concoctions are an easy way to have fun and add a little pizzaz to pizza night.
A few tips:
- Prep your tuna over the weekend for lunch or dinner with next to no cleanup.
- For medium-hard boiled eggs, submerge your eggs in boiling water for 12 minutes.Print
This guilt-free tortilla pizza is a great way to get creative with your tuna while enjoying a little added crunch! If you have kids, these crispy concoctions are an easy way to have fun and add a little pizzaz to pizza night.Scale
- 2 (12 oz.) cans albacore tuna
- 6 medium hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (add more if needed to achieve desired consistency)
- 2 tablespoons chopped bread and butter pickles OR sweet pickle relish (add more to taste)
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Drain liquid from tuna can. Combine all tuna mixture ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In an oven or toaster oven, toast tortilla until slightly crispy (about 2 minutes on medium heat). Watch tortilla so it does not burn. If air pockets form, poke with a fork and deflate.
- Remove from oven. Flip tortilla over. Grate cheddar cheese on tortilla and top with sliced tomatoes and spinach. Place tortilla back in oven on low heat until spinach has wilted and tomatoes are warm, 2-4 minutes.
- Remove tortilla from oven and top with tuna.
- Check out FfL’s “Tasty Tunafish 6 Ways” if you want to use the leftover tuna in more fun and tasty ways.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: tuna tortilla pizzaCategory :RecipesMethod :30 Minute Meals