Crunchy Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon uncooked quinoa (substitute with flax seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup currants or raisins (make sure no sugar or oil has been added)
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium-size skillet, melt coconut oil over medium heat. Add maple syrup and coconut palm sugar and stir.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Once coconut oil, syrup and sugar is a liquid (generally about 30-60 seconds), immediately add dry ingredients and mix well. Remove from stove top and spread granola on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Make sure that the granola bakes close together (do not spread apart on the baking tray) to ensure you get clusters.
- Placing tray on middle/top rack in oven, bake for 20 minutes. Remove parchment paper and granola from tray; let granola cool. Add dried currants and enjoy!
- This will stay good for about a week in an airtight container on the countertop and longer in the fridge. We recommend keeping it in the fridge so it stays nice and crunchy.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Sheet Pan, Too Easy
Keywords: Pumpkin Granola