If you’re a curry fan, you’ll absolutely love this chicken salad.
It’s a perfect addition to any gathering and can be modified to your taste! Cooking FULL is about creating meals to YOUR liking.Print
If you’re a curry fan, you’ll absolutely love this chicken salad. It’s a perfect addition to any gathering and can be modified to your taste! Cooking FULL is about creating meals to YOUR liking.
Curried Chicken Salad:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (add more to taste)
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (about 2 pounds) (grilled, baked or boiled)
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1–2 pinches Himalayan pink salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine Greek yogurt, honey, balsamic vinegar and curry powder. Feel free to experiment with the curry measurement based on your personal preference. Stir in the chicken, grapes and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly brush each pita with a tiny bit of extra virgin olive oil, toast and top with curried chicken salad, greens and a tomato OR fill warm pitas with curried chicken salad and greens. YUM!
- Curried Spinach Salad: Toss one and a half cups of fresh baby spinach with 3/4 cup of chicken salad and 2 tablespoons of pistachios. Serve and enjoy!
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Swap Greek yogurt with FfL-friendly mayonnaise (1:1 ratio).
Swap onions with celery (1:1 ratio).
Keywords: Chicken Pitas, Curried Chicken Salad