Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
This side dish has become one of our favorite vegetable recipes. In fact, we love it so much that we’ve even eaten it as a meal! Even if you’re not a huge fan of curry, we suggest you give it a try. The blend of coconut milk, curry and lemon zest give this cauliflower dish a flavor you won’t want to miss!
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 can coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 lemon or lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking dish with coconut oil. Throw it in the oven and allow coconut oil to melt.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut milk, lemon or lime zest and juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper. Toss cauliflower in coconut milk marinade until it’s completely covered.
- Remove baking dish from oven. Using a slotted spoon, scoop out cauliflower and place in baking dish. Roast it until cauliflower is dry and lightly browned, approximately 30-40 minutes. A crust will form on the surface of the cauliflower and marinade. Serve as a delicious side.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Sheet Pan
Keywords: Curry Roasted Cauliflower, Roasted Cauliflower