Greek-Style Veggie Frittata
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
This simple, high-protein breakfast combines fresh veggies, basil and feta cheese. We have to admit, we get sick of eating plain eggs all the time for breakfast, but will never tire of a flavorful frittata to mix things up. This recipe is the perfect start to your day because it contains healthy fats, essential vitamins and protein. It warms up well for a quick and easy breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped (about 1 & 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 cups spinach, torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) basil, chopped
- 3/4 cup block feta cheese, crumbled (about 3 oz.)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease the inside of an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk. Beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients, gently stir to combine.
- Add prepared egg mixture to baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes, until fluffy and set in the middle.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later
Keywords: Veggie Frittata, Greek Style Veggie Frittata