Green Beans with a Lemon Dill Vinaigrette
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
What a fantastic way to enjoy charred green beans as the perfect side dish. These grilled beans are easy and delicious and will be a hit with your family. You can easily substitute a skillet on your stove top to make this tasty spin on “steamed” green beans all year round.
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill, dried or fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup almond slivers optional
- Rinse trimmed green beans under cold water; towel dry.
- Combine green beans, olive oil, garlic, dill, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl; toss with tongs until well coated. Allow green beans to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place green beans on a grill basket and place the grill basket on preheated grill. Cook and stir green beans until charred, about 7-10 minutes.
- These can also be cooked stir-fry style in a wok or in the oven on a sheet pan. Grease pan, cook and stir beans until desired texture/crunchiness.
- Add almonds to beans and heat through until almonds are toasted. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Grill, Sheet Pan
Keywords: Green Beans with Lemon Dill Vinaigrette, green beans