Grilled BBQ Chicken (One Recipe, Multiple Possibilities)
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat for approximately 5 minutes. Once hot, brush the grate of the grill with oil before you grill the chicken.
- Evenly sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken. Reduce the heat to medium and grill on each side until almost cooked through.
- Baste each side of the chicken breasts with your favorite BBQ sauce and finish grilling for 3-4 minutes on each side (or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees). Remove from the grill and serve.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Grill, Too Easy, 30 Minute Meals