Guilt-Free Garlic and Herb Veggie Dip
This delicious Guilt-Free Garlic and Herb Veggie Dip is made with Greek yogurt, dill and lemon juice. It’s creamy and filled with flavor. After making this recipe, you’ll never serve another store bought veggie dip again.
This recipe uses a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. It can be mixed together in less than 5 minutes and is incredibly easy to make. It pairs great with raw vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, peppers and cucumber slices.
Make dipping your veggies healthier with this Guilt-Free Garlic and Herb Veggie Dip.
Pre-packaged dips are often high in salt, made with unhealthy vegetable oils and contain preservatives and a slew of other unfamiliar ingredients. By making your own, you’re able to control the ingredients and the amounts that go into your dressing.
Hands down, the recipe is more economical, healthier and tastier than store-bought versions.
We know there are hundreds of dips out there, but here’s why this one is one of the best:
As much as we love other dips, this one wins every time.
- It’s simple
- It’s healthy (hello, Greek yogurt!)
- It can be served with darn near anything
- Perfect for picnics and BBQ’s
- Keeps well—it’s actually better on the second day
- Is easily adaptable with a variety of seasoning options
- Is the perfect way to get your kids to eat their vegetables
Here are a few favorite ways to use it:
When we came up with this dip we knew that pairing it with veggies would take it to the next level. Since then, we’ve paired it with so many other foods and to be completely honest, we can’t get enough of it.
- As a dip with raw veggies and sliced pita triangles
- As a chicken marinade
- As a salad dressing (think gyro bowl with olives, romaine, tomatoes, chicken, cucumbers and feta)
- In place of mayo on potato salad
- With Turkey, Spinach and Feta Meatballs for dipping
- On turkey or lamb burgers
- On a sandwich
- Alongside falafel
- On grilled or baked salmon
- With meat kabobs (especially lamb)
Share The Goodness
You May Also Enjoy
Join The Conversation
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields