This delicious Guilt-Free Garlic and Herb Veggie Dip is made with Greek yogurt, dill and lemon juice. It’s creamy and filled with flavor. After making this recipe, you’ll never serve another store bought veggie dip again.
This recipe uses a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. It can be mixed together in less than 5 minutes and is incredibly easy to make. It pairs great with raw vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, peppers and cucumber slices.
Make dipping your veggies healthier with this Guilt-Free Garlic and Herb Veggie Dip.
Pre-packaged dips are often high in salt, made with unhealthy vegetable oils and contain preservatives and a slew of other unfamiliar ingredients. By making your own, you’re able to control the ingredients and the amounts that go into your dressing.
Hands down, the recipe is more economical, healthier and tastier than store-bought versions.
We know there are hundreds of dips out there, but here’s why this one is one of the best:
As much as we love other dips, this one wins every time.
- It’s simple
- It’s healthy (hello, Greek yogurt!)
- It can be served with darn near anything
- Perfect for picnics and BBQ’s
- Keeps well—it’s actually better on the second day
- Is easily adaptable with a variety of seasoning options
- Is the perfect way to get your kids to eat their vegetables
Here are a few favorite ways to use it:
When we came up with this dip we knew that pairing it with veggies would take it to the next level. Since then, we’ve paired it with so many other foods and to be completely honest, we can’t get enough of it.
- As a dip with raw veggies and sliced pita triangles
- As a chicken marinade
- As a salad dressing (think gyro bowl with olives, romaine, tomatoes, chicken, cucumbers and feta)
- In place of mayo on potato salad
- With Turkey, Spinach and Feta Meatballs for dipping
- On turkey or lamb burgers
- On a sandwich
- Alongside falafel
- On grilled or baked salmon
- With meat kabobs (especially lamb)
This delicious Guilt-Free Garlic and Herb Veggie Dip is made with Greek yogurt, dill and lemon juice. It pairs great with raw vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, peppers and cucumber slices.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients until completely blended. Taste test! Veggie Dip is all about seasoning to taste. If you’re a huge fan of dill, add a little more. If you like a little more garlicky flavor, add an additional pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s always fun to get creative and whip up your own version of this delicious veggie dip. Add minced garlic, onion, parsley, chives or anything else you’re craving to your base (to desired taste).
- Chill in the fridge for 2-6 hours before serving. This allows the flavors from the herbs to infuse into the yogurt. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Serve with raw vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, peppers and cucumber slices.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: Garlic Herb Veggie Dip