Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich (Freezer-Friendly)
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
HOLY GREATness! This Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich will leave you wanting more! Don’t have time to make breakfast in the morning? Prep these babies over the weekend and freeze them. Pull one out and put it in the fridge the night before and you’ll have an AMAZING on-the-go meal in the morning!
- 1/4 avocado, mashed
- 1 whole bagel or English muffin
- 1 large egg
- 1 thin slice swiss or muenster cheese
- 1 thin slice ham or turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoons sprouts
- Mash 1/4 avocado and set aside. (If you’re making sandwiches to freeze, eliminate adding avocado and sprouts until served.)
- Place English muffin in toaster and toast as desired.
- While muffin is toasting, whisk egg in a bowl. In a small pan, cook egg over medium heat. Add chia seeds while egg is cooking.
- Smear avocado spread on half of the muffin. Place sprouts on top of avocado spread. On other half of English muffin, layer cooked egg, cheese and meat of choice. Top with other half of muffin. Slice in half and enjoy!
When choosing a bagel or English muffin, look for FfL-friendly ingredients. A good place to find this, if not from a local bakery, is in the freezer section.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, Too Easy, 30 Minute Meals
Keywords: Ham and Egg Breakfast Sandwich