Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 2 large cucumbers, cleaned and quartered
- 18 ounces cherry tomatoes, cleaned and halved
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon Mediterranean herb blend
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1 sliced avocado (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil (optional)
- Clean and chop cucumbers, tomatoes and onions. Place in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk honey, apple cider vinegar, EVOO, Mediterranean herb blend and salt. Pour honey mixture over the chopped vegetables. Toss and coat evenly. Allow salad to marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Stir, top salad with feta, sliced avocado and chopped basil leaves. Enjoy!
Roasted garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil can be used in place of olive oil.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Category: Recipes
Keywords: Mediterranean Cucumber Salad, Cucumber Salad