Mediterranean Pasta Salad (Add Chicken for an Amazing Meal)
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
This zesty Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe combines vegetables and pasta in a delightful dressing. Refreshing and filling, this change-of-pace salad topped with feta cheese is perfect as a side dish. It’s easy to make and is always popular at a potluck. Add a little chicken and you can serve it as your main dish!
- 6 cups cooked whole grain penne pasta noodles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 cups cucumber, cut into coins and halved
- 1 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin-olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
In a large bowl, combine main ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine and thoroughly mix dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over main ingredients, toss to coat.
Refrigerate for 4+ hours before serving. This allows the pasta salad to marinate in the dressing.
Top with feta and red pepper before serving. Enjoy!
Gluten-free: Use gluten-free pasta, if necessary.
Dairy-free: You can make it dairy-free by eliminating the feta cheese.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, 30 Minute Meals
Keywords: Mediterranean Pasta Salad, Pasta Salad