Mediterranean Salmon and Veggies (Foil Pack)
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 1x
Entertaining is a breeze when your menu features a delightful dish that looks impressive yet is easy to prepare. For this mouth-watering Mediterranean Salmon and Veggies meal, start with succulent salmon and top with seasoned, fresh vegetables. Garnish with feta, basil, cilantro and serve with a smile!
- 1 & 1/2 pounds wild-caught salmon
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 generous cups yellow squash, diced
- 2 generous cups zucchini, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon – tablespoon capers
- 2/3 – 1/2 cup green olives, sliced
- 2.5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- Himalayan pink salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
Garnish to Taste:
- 6 teaspoons – tablespoons feta cheese
- handful freshly chopped cilantro
- handful freshly chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine tomatoes, squash, zucchini, green onions, capers, olives, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Lay foil on medium-large pan (one piece horizontal, one vertical).
- Place salmon on foil-covered pan and spoon vegetable herb mixture evenly over top.
- Fold foil pieces into a tented but tightly sealed packet.
- Place foil on oven rack and bake for 20-30 minutes. (May take longer if salmon is particularly thick.)
Open packet (careful, it is hot!) and garnish with feta cheese, cilantro and basil. Serve immediately with a side of wild rice or quinoa.
We recommend wild-caught salmon and organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Recipes