Old-Fashioned Fresh Peach Crisp
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
This fresh Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler is the essence of a comfort-food dessert. It doubles as a delicious breakfast and takes less than 10 minutes to toss together.
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 & 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, cold
- 6 fresh peaches (ripe)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine all crisp ingredients, except butter. Mix to combine.
- Cut butter into small cubes. Using a fork or your hands, squeeze and mash the butter into the mixture until it forms a lumpy texture. Chill the topping in the fridge until you’re ready to use it. (This allows it to firm up.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Slice your peaches into 1″ pieces, placing the slices in a large bowl.
- Gradually add flour into bowl and gently toss peaches until they’re evenly coated. Add honey and vanilla; gently mix. Sprinkle cinnamon over peaches and mix. Once evenly coated, pour peach mixture into greased dish and spread.
- Sprinkle crumble mixture evenly on top of peaches.
- Place in the oven and bake uncovered for 25-28 minutes, until crisp is golden brown and peaches are soft and bubbling. If the top of your crisp begins to burn, loosely tent foil over top. Remove from oven and allow crisp to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Dairy-free: Replace butter with coconut oil.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, Too Easy, 30 Minute Meals
Keywords: Peach Crisp, Dessert