Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic
These green beans are made with just a hint of garlic and partner well with just about any main dish imaginable. This is a favorite that is fool-proof and easy – just toss, bake and enjoy!
- Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic:
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup almond slivers
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Grill, Sheet Pan, Too Easy
Keywords: Garlic Green Beans, Side