Cauliflower is a super versatile veggie and a perfect low-carb side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish.
One of the things we love most about cauliflower is all the ways you can prepare and season it with fresh herbs.
Roasted Cauliflower is a great family recipe because it can be customized to everyone’s liking. If your kiddos don’t like heat, get rid of the cayenne pepper. Here are a few other ways you can season roasted cauliflower:
- Organic Tandoori Masala Seasoning (a spicy-warm Indian seasoning with paprika, cumin, coriander, garlic, ginger and cardamom)
- Tarragon, thyme and parsley
- Rosemary, sage and chives
- Fresh lemon juice, sea salt, cayenne pepper and parsley
Some ways to “reinvent” your leftover Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower:
- Roasted cauliflower and sweet potato tacos: In a small tortilla, combine roasted sweet potatoes, roasted cauliflower, black beans, sliced avocado, pickled red onions, chopped fresh cilantro, hot sauce and whatever else you want to toss in there.
- Buddha bowls: In a bowl, combine roasted cauliflower, a small amount of wilted spinach, rice, beans, protein of choice and avocado
What are some of your favorite ways to season roasted cauliflower? Comment below!Print
Cauliflower is a super versatile veggie and a perfect low-carb side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish. One of the things we love most about cauliflower is all the ways you can prepare and season it with fresh herbs.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl and toss with EVOO, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic and thyme until lightly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread the florets out into a single layer on the baking sheet to prevent becoming soggy. Roast uncovered 15 minutes. Turn and roast an additional 15 minutes or until tender and browned.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and place in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for added flavor and serve immediately.
Keywords: Roasted Cauliflower, Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower