Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
Cauliflower is a super versatile veggie and a perfect low-carb side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish. One of the things we love most about cauliflower is all the ways you can prepare and season it with fresh herbs.
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl and toss with EVOO, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic and thyme until lightly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread the florets out into a single layer on the baking sheet to prevent becoming soggy. Roast uncovered 15 minutes. Turn and roast an additional 15 minutes or until tender and browned.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and place in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for added flavor and serve immediately.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Sheet Pan, Too Easy
Keywords: Roasted Cauliflower, Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower