Scrambled Eggs with Asparagus, Feta and Dill
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (to grease pan)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped asparagus
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1/8 teaspoon dill
- pinch Himalayan pink salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons feta
- Heat and grease medium pan.
- Cook chopped onions and asparagus for 2-4 minutes (depending on preference, a little crunchy to thoroughly cooked).
- In a bowl, beat eggs, dill, salt and pepper together. Add egg mixture to pan, with onions and asparagus. Cook, turning frequently until egg is almost completely cooked. Add feta cheese. Continue folding eggs until all ingredients are combined, eggs are fluffy and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Remove from heat. Plate eggs and serve with fresh fruit or a piece of toast and enjoy!
Add a teaspoon of chia seeds for some added nutrients.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Too Easy, 30 Minute Meals
Keywords: Scrambled Eggs with Asparagus, Asparagus, Feta, Dill