Skinny Watermelon Vodka Cocktail
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cocktails 1x
When it comes to summer cocktails, nothing is as refreshing as watermelon. Part watermelon juice, part lime juice and 100% refreshing, this Skinny Watermelon Vodka Cocktail just might be the drink of the summer. It’s slightly sweet, making it a perfect daytime treat or delicious dinner party drink.
- 2 cups fresh watermelon chunks
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (while fresh is best, we often use bottled and it tastes wonderFULL!)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- In a high-powered blender, combine all ingredients, except vodka; blend until smooth.
- Fill two cocktail glasses halfway with ice. Using a mesh strainer (like this one), strain the liquid into the two glasses (discard the pulp).
- Add 1/4 cup vodka to each glass, stir and serve.
- For a little extra pizazz, garnish with a small slice of watermelon and a sprig of rosemary or a mint leaf.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Recipes