Tropical Smoothie (Coconut + Berries + Banana)
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
This refreshing smoothie is the perfect way to start a summer day!
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 medium-large frozen banana (cut ripe banana into thirds and freeze overnight)
- 4 frozen strawberries (approximately 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 & 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut water (11 ounces)
- In a high-powered blender combine ingredients; blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Add an additional 1/2 cup of coconut water if you want to thin out your smoothie.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, Too Easy
Keywords: Tropical Smoothie, Coconut, Berries, Banana