Each week you will complete a Reps Challenge to track your progress. Your goal is to surpass the numbers you recorded during your previous challenges. Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Before you begin your 28-Day Challenge, you will need to complete and record the following:
- Hold a Forearm Plank as long as you can without compromising your form. Write down how many seconds you held the Forearm Plank and if it was modified. (Remember to contract your core and keep your head, shoulders, back and legs in a straight line.)
- Hold a Wall Sit as long as you can without compromising your form. Write down how many seconds you held the Wall Sit. (Remember to keep your shoulders and lower back pressed against the wall. Your knees should stay behind your toes. If they extend out further, you will need to take another step away from the wall.)
- Write down how many Push Ups you can you successfully complete in 30 seconds without compromising your form and if they were Wall Push Ups, Knee Push Ups or Standard Push Ups. (Do not allow your butt to stick up in the air or your belly to slump to the floor. Keep your eyes straight ahead. Contract your glutes and core.)
In conjunction with your Reps Challenge, record the following:
- How often do you wake up feeling tired, drowsy and with no energy?
- How much natural, unprocessed food is in your daily diet?
- I eat unprocessed foods numerous times throughout the day.
- I eat unprocessed foods numerous times throughout the week.
- I rarely eat unprocessed foods. My diet mostly consists of pre-packaged, processed foods.
- My diet consists entirely of highly processed foods.
- Record your weight.