- Begin with a 2-minute warmup.
- Complete your Day 13 workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy a 2-minute cooldown.
- If you're unsure how to execute an exercise, click on the exercise below OR refer to the Exercise Index and linked YouTube Videos.
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Day 13 Workout:
✓ Do this circuit 2 times.
Round 1: Each exercise is done for 50 seconds with a 10-second rest between.
- Butt Kicks with Arm Pulls
- Semi Squat Stick Ups
- Standing Toe Touches
- Chair Squats OR Squats
- Standing Cross Body Crunch (Alternate right, left)
Round 2: Each exercise is done for 40 seconds with a 10-second rest between.
Round 3: Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 10-second rest between.
- Wall Push Up OR Knee Push Ups
- Side Lying Hip Abduction with Toe Pointed Toward Floor (1st circuit right lead, 2nd circuit left lead)
- Forearm Plank OR Modified Forearm Plank on Knees