- Begin with a 2-minute warmup.
- Complete your Day 6 workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy a 2-minute cooldown.
- If you're unsure how to execute an exercise, click on the exercise below OR refer to the Exercise Index and linked YouTube Videos.
Do the "Breathe and Squeeze!"
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Day 6 Workout:
✓ Do this circuit 2 times.
Round 1: Each exercise is done for 50 seconds with a 10-second rest between.
- Step Jacks OR Jumping Jacks
- Alternating Forward Punches/ Jabs
- Semi Squat Stick Ups
- Standing Toe Touches
- Chair Squats
Round 2: Each exercise is done for 40 seconds with a 10-second rest between.
Round 3: Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 10-second rest between.
- Wall Push Up OR Knee Push Ups
- Side Lying Hip Abduction with Toe Pointed Toward Floor (1st circuit right lead, 2nd circuit left lead)