Table of Contents
FULL Fact: The best way to get bootylicious buns is squats, squats, and more SQUATS!
It's almost summer which means bathing suit season! After months spent cooped up inside, getting bikini ready may feel overwhelming. But, what if you could start strengthening and toning your booty in less than 2 minutes a day?
This week we're sharing quick, effective squat variations that will tone your lower body and glute muscles and fit into any schedule—whether you have a few minutes in the morning or a little bit of time during your lunch break. Heck, you can even get them in while on a work call or as you're cooking dinner.
- Lower body and glute muscles
What You'll Need
- No equipment
How to Use This Challenge
Who doesn't love a good squat challenge? Sculpt your lower body by adding these simple moves to your daily routine over the next 18 days.
Don't stop there! Once you've completed the challenge, continue to incorporate squats into your daily routine a few times a week. Trust us, you'll have bootylicious buns in no time!
The 18-Day Squat Challenge
- Challenge yourself to 30 squats. Each day, add 10 squats until you’ve reached 200 squats daily.
- If you’re tight on time, break it up throughout the day. Get in a few squats first thing in the morning, during your lunch hour, and at the end of the day.
Squat variations to choose from:
Here are some of our favorite booty-burning exercises that you can squeeze in when you have a few minutes to spare.
- Traditional Squats
- Narrow Stance Squat
- Reverse Lunge Left Leg with Squat; Reverse Lunge Right Leg with Squat
- Squat Jumps
- Squat with Cross Body Crunch and Squat Jumps
- Squat with Front Kick
- Static Low Squats with tiny pulses ( If you're incorporating static squats into the challenge, convert reps into seconds. So, 30 squats equals 30 seconds. 200 squats equals 2 minutes.)
- Static Low Squat with Lateral Step
- Sumo Squat with Lateral Side Bend
- Static Low Squat Jumps
- Wall Sit
A Few Tips
- Inhale as you bend into your squat, weight in your heels, core tight, exhale as you return to standing, and squeeze your tush at the top.
- Hold a weight for added intensity or add 20 Lunges
- Stay committed; it only takes a few seconds a day. You’ve got this!
After finishing your workout, don't forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
SOFA TO SENSATIONAL
28-Day Fitness Challenge
Are you struggling with where to start and feeling overwhelmed? If you are just stepping into exercise, and consider yourself a true beginner, this program is for you! Over the next 28 days, you will gradually build up strength and endurance by incorporating basic fitness into your routine.