Table of Contents
Don’t let the vacation mentality tear you away from your fitness routine. Instead, let’s get in a quick circuit before heading off for the holiday. Today's quick, but effective workout tones your abs, butt and upper body.
- Total body: You’ll improve your cardiovascular endurance and overall muscle tone.
What you'll need
- An exercise mat (optional)
How to use this routine
Focus on the motions of each move and execute them with intention; maintain control and keep your core tight.
There is no warm-up or cool-down within this particular workout, so you will need to either do it independently or choose one of our warm-ups or cool-downs from the exercise library.
- Each exercise will be done for 50 seconds with a 10-second rest/ transition between each move. Do this circuit 1 time.
- If you're just getting your "exercise" feet wet and are a workout novice, cut back on the duration and double the workout. Each exercise will be done for 25 seconds with a 10-second rest/ transition between each move. Do this circuit 2 times.
- You can download "Seconds Pro," an interval timer app that takes the mental math out of your timed workouts and allows you to fully focus on your form.
- Forearm Plank
- Burpee with Push Up
- 4 Squats with Squat Jump
- 8 Fast Feet with 4 High Knees
- Forward Toe Touch with Reverse Crunch
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- Sumo Squat with Lateral Side Bend
- 4 Mountain Climbers with 4 Plank Jacks
- Alternating Leg Lowers
- Speed Skaters
- Reverse Lunge Left Leg with Squat; Reverse Lunge Right Leg with Squat
- Squat with Front Kick
Need a visual? Click on the exercise or check out the FfL YouTube Channel for a quick demonstration.
After finishing your workout, don't forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
create a lifestyle That
Cultivates the Best Version of You
In today's 24/7 go-go-go world, it can be difficult to start every day feeling joyful, centered and energized.
This Healthy Living Log will help you create a positive and self-loving mindset so you can move toward health and happiness, and finally take care of yourself.