- Begin with your FULLfitness Warmup.
- Complete your Week 10 Friday workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy your FULLfitness Cooldown.
- If you’re unsure how to conduct an exercise, click on the exercise below.
Do the “Breathe and Squeeze!”
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Week 5 Friday Workout:
✓ Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 15-second rest between.
✓ At the end of the circuit there is a 60-second rest.
✓ After completing the circuit 5 times, hold a Wall Sit OR Forearm Plank for 60 seconds.
- Sweep Jacks
- Push Ups
- Wall Sit with Tight Arm Circles
- Bicycle Crunches
- Mountain Climbers
- Tricep Dip with Alternating Toe Touch
- Squat Jumps
- Reverse Crunches
- Plank Jacks
After completing the circuit 5 times, hold a Wall Sit OR Forearm Plank for 60 seconds (or as long as you can hold the plank without compromising your form)
- Burpee – Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- High Knees – Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Plank Jack – Step each foot out laterally and back to start position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Push Ups – Substitute Knee Push Ups.