- Begin with your FULLfitness Warmup.
- Complete your Week 5 Monday workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy your FULLfitness Cooldown.
- If you’re unsure how to conduct an exercise, click on the exercise below.
Do the “Breathe and Squeeze!”
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Week 5 Monday Workout:
✓ 4 rounds using the same exercises.
✓ At the end of each round, there is a 60-second Active Rest.
Round 1: Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
Round 2: Each exercise is done for 35 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
Round 3: Each exercise is done for 40 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
Round 4: Each exercise is done for 35 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
Exercises for Rounds 1 – 4:
- 8 Fast Feet with Burpee
- Alternating Forward Lunges
- Push Up with 4 Mountain Climbers
- Knee Kisses
- Lateral Step 1, 2, Knee
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- 4 Squats with Squat Jump
- 60 seconds of Active Rest: Tight Forward Arm Circles while Balancing on Left Foot for 30 seconds; alternate to Right Foot for 30 seconds
- Burpee – Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Push Ups – Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps – Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.