Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Week 16 Monday Workout:
✓ Start at Round 1 and work your way up to Round 4. After you complete Round 4, head back down to Round 1. It's like going up one side of a pyramid, hitting the peak and heading back down the other side!
✓ At the end of each round, there is a 60-second rest.
Round 1: Each exercise is done for 25 seconds with a 10-second break between.
- Static Low Squat with Lateral Step
- Bicycle Crunches
- Push Ups
- Lunge Jumps
- Up Down Planks
- Speed Skaters
Round 2: Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 10-second break between.
- Narrow Stance Squat
- Russian Twists
- Mountain Climbers
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- Alternating Lateral Lunge
- Plank Jacks
- Tire Jumps; 4 Forward and 4 Back
Round 3: Each exercise is done for 35 seconds with a 20-second break between.
- Sumo Squat with Lateral Side Bend
- Reverse Crunches
- Sweep Jacks
- Tricep Dip with Alternating Toe Touch
- Alternating Forward Lunge
- Plank with Shoulder Tap
- Standing Toe Touches
Round 4: Each exercise is done for 40 seconds with a 20-second break between.
- Frog Jump Forward with 3 Hops Back
- Alternating Leg Lowers with Reverse Crunch
- Forearm Plank
- 6 Fast Feet with Lateral Log Jump
- Burpee with Push Up
- Reverse Lunge Left Leg with Squat; Reverse Lunge Right Leg with Squat
- Lateral Step 1, 2, Knee
Don’t forget to repeat rounds 3, 2, and 1 after completing Round 4.
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Up Down Planks - Substitute Static Plank.