Today you will complete your last 15-minute Reps Challenge AND a 30-minute workout, for a total of 45 minutes!
Week 17 Reps Challenge:
✓ Round 1: The exercises are done for the specified amount of time while you count how many reps you complete.
✓ Following each exercise, take a 30-second rest and record your reps.
✓ Round 2: The exercises are held as long as possible and timed.
✓ Take a 30-second rest between each exercise and record the time you held the position.
- 30 seconds of Push Ups
- 45 seconds of Squats
- 60 seconds of Alternating Leg Lowers
- 30 seconds of Burpee, 1 Plank Jack, Push Up
- 45 seconds of Russian Twists
- 60 seconds of Arm Circles
- 30 seconds of Alternating Forward Lunges
- 45 seconds of Tricep Dips with Alternating Toe Touch
- 60 seconds of Calf Raises
- 45 seconds of Reverse Crunches
TAKE A 2-MINUTE REST
Week 17 Friday 30-Minute Workout:
✓ 4 rounds using the same exercises.
✓ At the end of each round, there is a 60 second Active Rest.
Round 1: Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
Round 2: Each exercise is done for 35 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
Round 3: Each exercise is done for 40 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
Round 4: Each exercise is done for 35 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
Exercises for Rounds 1 – 4:
- 8 Fast Feet with Burpee
- Alternating Forward Lunge
- Push Up with 4 Mountain Climbers
- Alternate Tapping Feet to Floor while in Boat Pose
- Lateral Step 1, 2, Knee
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- 4 Squats with Squat Jump
- 60-Second Active Rest: Tight Forward Arm Circles while Balancing on Left Foot for 30 seconds; alternate to Right Foot for 30 seconds
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Plank Jack - Step each foot out laterally and back to start position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.