- Begin with your FULLfitness Warmup.
- Complete your Week 12 Monday Workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy your FULLfitness Cooldown.
- If you're unsure how to conduct an exercise, click on the exercise below.
Do the "Breathe and Squeeze!"
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Week 12 Monday Workout:
✓ Each round targets a specific area of your body with 5 exercises.
✓ Each exercise is done for 60 seconds.
✓ Following completion of rounds 1-4, repeat 3 of the 4 rounds a second time. You get to choose which 3 rounds you repeat.
✓ At the end of each round there is a 60-second rest.
Round 1: Cardio
- 6 Fast Feet with Lateral Log Jump
- Duck Under Left with Right Knee Strike; Duck Under Right with Left Knee Strike
- 6 Jumping Jacks with 4 High Knees
- Front Kick Left Leg with Squat; Front Kick Right Leg with Squat
- 5 Knee Strikes with Basketball Jump
Round 2: Upper Body
- Burpee, 1 Plank Jack, Push Up
- Tricep Dip with Alternating Toe Touch
- Tight Forward Arm Circles while Balancing on Left Foot for 30 seconds; alternate to Right Foot for 30 seconds
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- 6 Mountain Climbers with Push Up
Round 3: Lower Body
- Lateral Lunge Left Leg with Narrow Squat; Lateral Lunge Right Leg with Narrow Squat
- Sumo Squat with Lateral Side Bend
- Flexed Foot Fanny Pulses
- Reverse Lunge Left Leg with Squat; Reverse Lunge Right Leg with Squat
- Wall Sit with Tight Arm Circles
Round 4: Core
- Alternating Leg Lowers
- Knee Kisses
- Standing Toe Touches
- Forward Toe Touch with Reverse Crunch
- Forearm Plank
Don’t forget to repeat 3 of the 4 rounds a second time. You get to choose which 3 rounds you repeat.
- Boat Pose - Rather than elevating feet, touch toes to the ground for added stability.
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- High Knees - Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps - Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.