- Begin with your FULLfitness Warmup.
- Complete your Week 12 Wednesday Workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy your FULLfitness Cooldown.
- If you're unsure how to conduct an exercise, click on the exercise below.
Do the "Breathe and Squeeze!"
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Week 12 Wednesday Workout:
✓ 5 rounds using the same exercises.
✓ At the end of each round, there is a 60-second cardio exercise followed by a 60-second Active Rest.
- Round 1: Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
- Round 2: Each exercise is done for 35 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
- Round 3: Each exercise is done for 40 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
- Round 4: Each exercise is done for 35 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
- Round 5: Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 5-second rest between.
Exercises for Rounds 1-5:
- Sweep Jacks
- Reverse Lunge Left Leg with Squat; Reverse Lunge Right Leg with Squat
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- Forward Toe Touch with Reverse Crunch
- Duck Under Left with Right Knee Strike; Duck Under Right with Left Knee Strike
- 4 Squats with Squat Jump
- Tricep Dip with Alternating Toe Touch
- Bicycle Crunches
- Bird Dogs
- 60 seconds of 8 Fast Feet with Burpee
- 60 seconds of Active Rest: Tight Forward Arm Circles while Balancing on Left Foot for 30 seconds; alternate to Right Foot for 30 seconds
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jump - Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.