Today you will complete your 15-minute Reps Challenge AND a 30-minute workout, for a total of 45 minutes!
Week 13 Reps Challenge:
✓ Round 1: The exercises are done for the specified amount of time while you count how many reps you complete.
✓ Following each exercise, take a 30-second rest and record your reps.
✓ Round 2: The exercises are held as long as possible and timed.
✓ Take a 30-second rest between each exercise and record the time you held the position.
- 30 seconds of Push Ups
- 45 seconds of Squats
- 60 seconds of Alternating Leg Lowers
- 30 seconds of Burpee, 1 Plank Jack, Push Up
- 45 seconds of Russian Twists
- 60 seconds of Arm Circles
- 30 seconds of Alternating Forward Lunges
- 45 seconds of Tricep Dips with Alternating Toe Touch
- 60 seconds of Calf Raises
- 45 seconds of Reverse Crunches
TAKE A 2-MINUTE REST
Week 13 Friday 30-Minute Workout:
✓ Each exercise is done for 60 seconds.
✓ Take a 30-second rest between rounds.
- 6 Jumping Jacks with Burpee
- Reverse Lunge Left Leg with Squat; Reverse Lunge Right Leg with Squat
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- 6 Fast Feet with Lateral Log Jump
- Sumo Squat with Lateral Side Bend
- 6 Jumping Jacks with 6 Mountain Climbers
- Alternating Leg Lowers
- Boxer Shuffle with Speed Bag Hits (Imaginary Speed Bag)
- Knee Kisses
- Squat with Alternating Front Kick
- 8 Fast Feet with 4 High Knees
- 6 Reverse Crunches with Push Up
- Lateral Lunge Left Leg with Narrow Squat; Lateral Lunge Right Leg with Narrow Squat
- Bird Dogs
- Knee Strikes 5 Left, 5 Right
- Calf Raises
- Forearm Plank
- Curtsy Lunge Left (Half the Seconds); Curtsy Lunge Right (Half the Seconds)
- Boat Pose - Rather than elevating feet, touch toes to the ground for added stability.
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Jump Squats - Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.
- Plank Jack - Step each foot out laterally and back to start position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.