Today you will complete your Reps Challenge (You will do the Reps Challenge every 2 weeks to track your progress) AND a 20-minute workout, for a total of 35 minutes.
- Begin with your FULLfitness Warmup.
- Complete your Week 7 Friday Reps Challenge AND 20-minute workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy your FULLfitness Cooldown.
- If you're unsure how to conduct an exercise, click on the exercise below.
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Week 7 Reps Challenge:
✓ Round 1: The exercises are done for the specified amount of time while you count how many reps you complete.
✓ Following each exercise, take a 30-second rest and record your reps.
✓ Round 2: The exercises are held as long as possible and timed.
✓ Take a 30-second rest between each exercise and record the time you held the position.
- 30 seconds of Push Ups
- 45 seconds of Squats
- 60 seconds of Alternating Leg Lowers
- 30 seconds of Burpee, 1 Plank Jack, Push Up
- 45 seconds of Russian Twists
- 60 seconds of Arm Circles
- 30 seconds of Alternating Forward Lunges
- 45 seconds of Tricep Dips with Alternating Toe Touch
- 60 seconds of Calf Raises
- 45 seconds of Reverse Crunches
TAKE A 2-MINUTE REST
Week 7 Friday 20-Minute Workout:
✓ There are 3 rounds of exercises.
✓ Do this circuit 2 times.
Round 1: Do each exercise 40 seconds with a 20-second rest between.
- Lateral Step 1, 2, Knee
- Burpee, Push Up, 4 Mountain Climbers
- Reverse Crunch
- Sumo Squat with Lateral Side Bend
Round 2: Do each exercise 30 seconds with a 15-second rest between.
- Tricep Dip with Alternating Toe Touch
- Bicycle Crunches
- Alternating Lateral Lunge
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- Speed Skaters
- Squat Jumps
Round 3: Do each exercise 20 seconds with a 10-second rest between.
Don’t forget to do this circuit 2 times.
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- High Knees - Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Plank Jack - Step each foot out laterally and back to start position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps - Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.