- Begin with your FULLfitness Warmup.
- Complete your Week 7 Monday workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy your FULLfitness Cooldown.
- If you're unsure how to conduct an exercise, click on the exercise below.
Do the "Breathe and Squeeze!"
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Week 7 Monday Workout:
✓ Each exercise is done for 20 seconds with a 10-second rest between.
✓ Repeat the round 2 times, then take a 60-second rest before moving onto the next round.
- Plank; Tap Left Foot Out, In; Tap Right Foot Out, In
- Mountain Climbers
- Reverse Lunge Left Leg with Squat; Reverse Lunge Right Leg with Squat
- Speed Skaters
- Static Low Squat with Left Lateral Step; Static Low Squat with Right Lateral Step
- Static Squat with Alternating Left and Right Heel Raises
- Push Up with 4 Plank Jacks
- Bicycle Crunches
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- High Knees - Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Plank Jack - Step each foot out laterally and back to start position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Tricep Push Ups - Substitute Tricep Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps - Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.