- Begin with your FULLfitness Warmup.
- Complete your Week 9 Wednesday workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy your FULLfitness Cooldown.
- If you're unsure how to conduct an exercise, click on the exercise below.
Do the "Breathe and Squeeze!"
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Week 9 Wednesday Workout:
✓ Each round is done for 60 seconds, alternating 2 exercises for the number of reps specified.
✓ Take a 30-second rest between rounds.
- Tight Forward Arm Circles while Balancing on Left Foot 8x
- Tight Backward Arm Circles while Balancing on Right Foot 8x
- Boxer Shuffle with Speed Bag Hits (Imaginary Speed Bag) 12x
- Lateral Kicks 10x (5 Left and 5 Right)
- Boat Pose - Rather than elevating feet, touch toes to the ground for added stability.
- Burpee - Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- High Knees - Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps - Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.
- Tricep Push Ups - Substitute Tricep Knee Push Ups.