- Begin with your FULLfitness Warmup.
- Complete your Week 10 Wednesday workout.
- After completing the workout, enjoy your FULLfitness Cooldown.
- If you're unsure how to conduct an exercise, click on the exercise below.
Do the "Breathe and Squeeze!"
Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Week 10 Wednesday Workout:
✓ Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with a 15-second rest between.
✓ Take a 60-second rest before moving onto the next round.
✓ After completing the circuit 2 times, hold a Forearm Plank for 60 seconds.
- Jumping Jacks
- Bird Dogs
- Alternating Curtsy Lunges
- Tricep Dip with Alternating Toe Touch
- Lateral Step 1, 2, Knee
- Boat Pose with Overhead Rope Pull
- Static Low Squat with Lateral Step
- Push Up with 4 Plank Jacks
- Knee Kisses
- Flexed Foot Fanny Pulses with Left Leg
- Push Up with 4 Mountain Climbers
- Speed Skaters
- Plank; Tap Left Foot Out, In; Tap Right Foot Out, In
- Flexed Foot Fanny Pulses with Right Leg
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- High Knees
- Alternating Leg Lowers
- Static Squat with Alternating Heel Raises
After completing the circuit 2 times, hold a Forearm Plank for 60 seconds (or as long as you can hold the plank without compromising your form)
- Boat Pose - Rather than elevating feet, touch toes to the ground for added stability.
- High Knees - Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Plank Jack - Step each foot out laterally and back to start position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Push Ups - Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps - Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.
- Tricep Push Ups - Substitute Tricep Knee Push Ups.