10-Minute Bodyweight Workout for FULL Body Strength
FULL Fact: Small daily improvements are the key to long-term results and success.
This total-body workout is short but intense, so you’ll feel like you got in a full-length session in a fraction of the time. You’ll check both strength and cardio work off your list and leave no major muscle group untouched.
This workout is great for building cardio endurance, overall toning and burning fat.
- 10 minutes
- Total body: You’ll alternate between lower body, upper body, plyometrics and core work.
What You’ll Need
- No equipment
- An exercise mat (optional)
How to Use This Routine
Creating healthy habits begins with routine. Make a goal to exercise 2 to 3 times this week.
On days when you’re extremely busy or feeling sluggish and might otherwise skip your workout, quick workouts like this one can be a nice way to squeeze in some movement without having to make a huge time commitment.
Remember, even 10 minutes counts. Live FULLforLife, believe in yourself and strive for progress, not perfection!
- Each exercise is done for 30 seconds.
- Add 10-seconds rest between each exercise if needed.
- Do this circuit 2 times.
- Squat Jumps
- Plank with Shoulder Tap
- Curtsy Lunge Left
- Curtsy Lunge Right
- Push Ups
- Bicycle Crunches
- Forward Toe Touch with Reverse Crunch
- Lunge Jumps
Don’t forget to do this circuit 2 times.
- Burpee – Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Lunge Jumps – Alternating Forward Lunges.
- Push Ups – Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jump – Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.
After finishing your workout, don’t forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
You May Also Enjoy
Join The Conversation
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields